Lilacs and Strawberries - Still life

When I begin to paint I want to see it ready as soon as possible, so I don’t make sketches or planning. I know....you probably consider it as making great mistake.
At the beginning, I didn’t know exactly what I want to paint so I added the elements “on the go”.
I used a painting knife to apply the thick oil paint for the flowers’ texture.

After waiting a few weeks  for the paint to dry, I applied layers of glaze for shadows and lights. Oil painting - still life with lilacs and strawberries on a table
Still life with lilacs and strawberries
17cm x 25 cm - original oil painting

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting.
Hope you enjoy the rest of the pages too.
We all love comments, so I am looking forward to visit you back.

Search for paintings, photos and tutorials!